eCommerce Fulfilment Specialist Apply Now
- Ensure customer orders are fulfilled in a timely, precise manner and properly recorded.
- Assemble new business sample kits and efficiently organise sample materials in the warehouse space.
- Maintain eCommerce customer relationships by helping to process client feedbacks.
- Contribute to the implementation of systems for increasing eCommerce customer retention alongside other Client Services Team members.
- Assist the Marketing and Sales Team with special requests/feedbacks (i.e. expedited orders, postage delay, etc.)
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organised warehouse environment.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in production planning, inventory control/replenishment from a similar industry.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication and a proven ability to communicate with key stakeholders across the business in an effective and timely manner
- Solution oriented analytical planning skills
- Strong advocate for process improvement
At Sanren Journey, we believe that the best people drive our business to continued success. Sanren Journey provides a supportive and stimulating working environment and a commitment to developing our employees at all levels. If you are looking for the opportunity to evolve your career to the next level with a progressive and entrepreneurial local business, then apply now.
|||Sanren Journey Fulfillment Hub|||Fulfillment||||||omp5c8eoqL8w4AYd|||FULL_TIME|||MYR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false